Are you a high achieving student looking to get into a career within HR, Website Content or Communications?
Nuffield Health are currently seeking an Intern for the Summer to join their leading healthcare organisations in Surrey.
Click here to find out more and apply online. The closing date for applications is 14 June 2013, and you must follow the online application process for your application to be recieved.
Nuffield Health is the UK’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation, providing clinical, fitness and wellbeing services to the general public, NHS and private businesses nationwide at over 200 locations.
Benefits will include access to an on-site gym.
- Allowance: £6.19 per hour
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week; 3 month fixed term contract
- Location: New Malden, Surrey
- Support HR Shared Services Manager with project management of collation and upload of HR content onto NH new Extranet
- Ensure consistency of content load onto HR Extranet
- Ensure HR content meets HR Transformation design principles of simple, standardise, simplify and engage
- Support HR centres of excellence content business owners with content uploads, and ensure they are fully trained in on-going BAU processes
- Develop streamlined content for key HR Shared Services processes
- IT literate – preferably with experience/knowledge of SharePoint
- Copy-writing ability
- Some previous office experience preferred
- Interest in web design, communications or HR
- At least 2 A’s at A Level & predicated at least 2i
- 2013 graduate or entering final year of university study in 2013
Graduate traineeships are currently being advertised through the One Carmarthenshire postal at www.onecarmarthenshire.co.uk/jobs.
We understand that applicants for the posts would be expected to start in the New Year, so would be of interest to recent graduates. However, there is a contact name for each opportunity, so current students could double check the start date for any schemes they might be interested in.
Find jobs in EU Affairs convenientrly listed in one place at www.eurobrussels.com.
You can search by:
- Policy area
- Job type
Date: Monday 26th March
Venue: Keir Hardy – Room 248
Title: Train to Teach – Aberystwyth University
Facilitated by: Ursula Byrne, David Grace & Sian Eirug
(Tutors with expertise in the subjects of Computing, Modern Foreign Languages, Sciences and Welsh)
- Teaching and why people do it
- How to apply for a PGCE course
- What to expect in the interview
- Brief overview of financial position
Information about the course in the North and Mid-Wales Centre of Teacher Education
Date: Tuesday 27th March
Venue: Keir Hardy – Room 248
Title: ‘Flexibility and Adaptability in the Work Place’ Leadbitter Group – SKILLS SESSION
Facilitated by Nick Toulson-Community Training Co-ordinator & Mike Baynham-Framework Manager
As part of dynamic and fast moving project teams, the construction industry requires people to be flexible and adaptable in their approach to work.
But what constitutes ‘flexible and adaptable’ and how do you prove to prospective employers that you have these skills?
To book your place please follow the link below:
or call at the Careers Helpdesk in the Library and Information Centre between Monday-Friday, 9am – 1pm and 2pm – 5pm.
Bright Futures builds networks locally and nationally with Students’ Unions and leading graduate employers to help you get your dream job.
Check out the Bright Futures newsletter where you can view their new e-magazine in full. It’s full of great advice, information, guidance and employer opportunities.
Being part of the Bright Futures Society at Swansea University can help you develop the employability skills that businesses need, and get you in the know about jobs, internships, mentoring programmes, training conferences, webinars and lots more.
LOGICA are holding a Recruitment Open Event for Customer Service professionals, Applications Support and Development Technicians, specialists in everything from Change Management to Service Management.
This event is for graduates (not suitable for undergraduates).
Due to company expansion in South Wales some 200 new roles will be available in Bridgend. If you’re a graduate or specialist in one of the above areas they would like to meet you. You must be able to start work immediately or as soon as possible. Just take your CV to:
The Dylan Thomas Centre, Swansea on 1st February 2011 between noon and 8 pm.
find our more at www.meetchallenges.com.