SEA Your Future is the opportunity for you to find out about all the expert guidance and support available to you in developing your graduate career, together with the Swansea Employability Academy:
- Meet the Careers Advisers and find out more about how the Careers & Employability Service works with your College
- Talk to the Placement Officers about the range of work tasters and internships on offer, including our Week of Work, SPIN (Swansea Paid Internships) and Santander Internships which are available to all students
- Find out about the Careers Fair, which takes place in October, the year-long Employer Talks programme, Networking Events and Employability Week
- Learn how to make the most of your Gradintel account and how to register for the Swansea Employability Award
- Discover the range of international opportunities available, the support we offer for student business start-ups, student enterprise competitions and how you can become a volunteer.