Research Institute for the Arts and Humanities
Key Skills Programme
HERITAGE PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
PLACEMENTS WITH DISTINGUISHED NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
Skills Training – Career Development – Employability Enhancement
This programme will be of interest to students from within and outside of heritage and heritage-related disciplines, including IT, management, tourism and literature.
International placements to include:
- Museo Galileo, Florence
National placements including:
- Royal Commission for Ancient Monuments of Wales (RCAHMW)
- Big Pit, National Coal Museum
- National Waterfront Museum
- Gwent Glamorgan Archaeological Trust (GGAT)
- The Dylan Thomas Birth House, 5 Cwmdonkin Drive *New fôr 2015*
- The Egypt Centre, Swansea University *New for 2015*
- Richard Burton Archives, Swansea University
- South Wales Miners Library
Open to all postgraduate students and ECRs at Swansea University, including MA, MPhil and PhD students.
Placements include travel allowances, bursaries and funding for accommodation where applicable.
Please visit the website to download the application form and to access information on all available placements, funding for travel and accommodation and details on how to apply:
Deadline for applications: February 16th at 5pm. Please direct enquiries and completed application forms to Kate Spiller, Project Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org.